Welcome to my blog. I have been a Slimming World member for many years now. I also have a real passion for food. While Slimming World offers a HUGE amount of free foods, ideas, recipes, etc I like nothing better than to take a full-fat, calorie-laden recipe & convert it into a Slimming World-friendly recipe, either Syn-free or low-Syn.
Friday, 8 November 2013
Syns per serving: Extra Easy and Original - Syn-free
• 1 tin mackerel in tomato sauce
• 8 x seafood/ocean sticks
• 3tbsp fat free fromage frais
• 1tbsp granulated sweetener
• freshly ground black pepper
1. Put all the ingredients into a food processor and process until a paté consistency.
2. Serve on top of a Healthy Extra choice of crispbreads or toast, or use to top a jacket potato on an Extra Easy day. Also delicious served on it's own with a large mixed salad.