Welcome to my blog. I have been a Slimming World member for many years now. I also have a real passion for food. While Slimming World offers a HUGE amount of free foods, ideas, recipes, etc I like nothing better than to take a full-fat, calorie-laden recipe & convert it into a Slimming World-friendly recipe, either Syn-free or low-Syn.
Thursday, 6 February 2014
Easy Peasy Cheesy Pie
Syns Per Serving : Extra Easy and Green - Syn-free
• Fry Light
• 107gm pack Smash cheese and onion flavour
• 1 pack Batchelors Pasta N Sauce cheese and broccoli flavour
• 3 x eggs
• 250gm tub Quark
• freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 4.
2. Empty the dry Smash and dry Pasta N Sauce into a large bowl. Pour on 3/4pt boiling water and mix well.
3. Whisk the eggs and mix with the Quark and black pepper. Add to the Smash and Pasta N Sauce and mix well again.
4. Spray a flan dish with Fry Light. Pour the mixture into the dish and bake in the oven for 45 minutes.