Syns Per Serving : Extra Easy - 0.5 Syns
• 1lb 8oz baby new potatoes
• 1 red onion
• 250gm pack of beetroot in natural juice
• 6tbsp fat free natural fromage frais
• 2tbsp freshly chopped dill
• freshly ground black pepper
• 2 x 125gm cans Princes mackerel fillets in mustard sauce (1 Syn)
1. Cook the potatoes in boiling water for 10-12 minutes until tender. Drain well and place in a heatproof bowl.
2. Finely slice the onion. Drain the beetroot and cut into small pieces. Mix together the fromage frais, dill and plenty of black pepper. Lightly flake the mackerel.
3. Stir the onion, beetroot, fromage frais and mackerel into the potatoes and serve immediately.